About Victoria Gold
Victoria Gold Corp.'s Eagle Gold Mine is in production and poured its first gold Q3, 2019. In full production, the mine will produce 220,000 ounces per year at an AISC of less than US$800 per ounce Au. The Reserve is 3.3 million ounces of gold and the mine life is +10 years. The deposit is open at depth and along strike. Exploration potential of the greater Dublin Gulch property is good and includes priority targets Olive-Shamrock, Bluto and Nugget-Raven.
- At US$1250 Au, the Eagle Mine will cashflow US$100M per year;
- First gold poured in Q3, 2019 and commercial production Q2, 2020;
- Orion, Sun Valley & Kinross are major shareholders;
- 220,000 oz/year with high margins;
- Quality exploration targets;
- Analysts regard as a primary take-out candidate.
THE VICTORIA GOLD
- Commercial production Q2 2020;
- Project validated by Osisko & Orion;
- Share price rerate as we move to full production;
- 210,000 oz/year with high margins in Canada;
- High priority exploration targets, Nugget;
- Production increase with year-round stacking;
- Mine life significantly extended with higher gold price.
"Victoria Gold is committed to the success of the Eagle Gold Mine and to ensuring that its construction, operation and closure have a positive impact on the health and social conditions, employment and training in the Yukon." John McConnell, President & CEO.
Victoria Gold is extremely proud of its involvement in the community and is committed to the development and implementation of some important programs that are helping to positively shape the lives and livelihoods of community citizens and all Yukoners.
The Comprehensive Cooperation Benefits Agreement (CBA) with the First Nation of Nacho Nyak Dun, (FNNND) demonstrates this and includes the Victoria Gold and FNNND Scholarship Program, and the Cultural Awareness Program.
Victoria Gold established the Victoria Gold Yukon Student Encouragement Society’s Every Student, Every Day fund to help alleviate student absenteeism in schools throughout the Yukon.
In addition, Victoria Gold proudly sponsors and participates in many community events and initiatives.
The Eagle Gold Mine and future mine will be a strong contributor to the Yukon and its citizens for many years to come.